1. Make sure you don’t use opera mini. Use Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Uc Browser [not Uc mini] and make sure you have an active data plan.
2. Go to the the jamb caps admission checking portal by following this link CLICK HERE
3. The Caps Central admission portal home page will be loaded.
4. Type in your Jamb registration number in the requested space for your UTME Registration Number.
5. Tick on the button submit.
6. A page will bring your details which includes your date of birth, institution, jamb score and the likes
7. If you have been given admission by a particular institution and you like the school, you can go ahead and click accept admission.
8. If there’s a blank space at the institution and course space provided that means you have not yet been offered admission. All you need to do is to keep checking back.
Please note, in case you’ve been offered admission by a particular school and you’re still hoping on admission in another school, don’t click on accept yet because if you do, that means the door of your admission to that school you’re hoping for has been closed